Sometimes it’s necessary to fully wipe or reinstall Windows. Either the OS has been corrupted or you have a new SSD or hard drive and it needs an OS installing on it. To create a Windows 10 bootable drive you must follow the steps below.
- You will need a USB drive of at least 8GB (I would recommend a 16GB version to future proof any updates to this)
- You will need a windows PC to create the bootable drive.
- On your windows PC download and install the windows 10 usb tool.
- Follow the instructions in the tool and it will start creating the USB.
- Once done boot up your PC and select the USB as boot drive and it will begin the process of installing windows 10.