Are you looking to get a new webcam? Maybe a Logitech C930e?
If you already ahve a GoPro you may be better off just getting yourself a Elgato CamLink. Main reasons for this is because the Logitech C930e can cost well over a £100. In my opinion the qaulity is far supierior and you also can upgrade to a DLSR in the future.
Detailed specs of the two devices:
- Max Resolution: 1080 p/30 fps – 720 p/30 fps
- Focus type: autofocus
- Built-in mic: stereo
- Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or monitors
- 4K60/50, 2.7K120/100 & 1080p240/200
- 12MP Still Photos with Selectable HDR
- HyperSmooth Video Stabilization
- Direct Live Streaming to Facebook Live
- TimeWarp Stabilized Time-Lapse Video
If you’re looking for how to setup your go pro as a webcam please check out my other page : https://www.pashtech.co.uk/2020/08/11/use-gopro-as-webcam/